-->

How to Activate and Deactivate Facebook Account



How To Activate And Deactivate Facebook Account, I returned house from a charming afternoon walk with Ryland to discover my Mac asking me to log in to Facebook. Amusing I believed, as I never ever usually log out. I aimed to visit only to be greeted by 'Account Handicapped'.

 

How To Activate And Deactivate Facebook Account



I clicked through to see why:

Fake accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Duties. All accounts need to abide by the following policies:

  • You must offer your genuine very first name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is forbidden.

  • You are not permitted to produce multiple accounts that exist entirely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is an infraction of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the website.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed to represent celebs, animals, ideas, or inanimate things are strictly restricted.

  • Profiles (timelines) created for the purpose of spamming or bothering others are strictly forbidden.


Individuals on Facebook want to interact with their real good friends and individuals they know in the real world. Since fake accounts can harm the stability of this environment, they are not allowed to stay on the site.

It seems that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or surname (like Bob rather of Robert).

So what happened? Well, I think it's one of 2 things-- either somebody has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using trademark name. In any case, I was worthy of a warning initially, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to call me by means of Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been 3 hours considering that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Till then, if you have to, you can call me via Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping labels-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll need to upload ID showing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I don't believe many of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel