-->

What is Deactivate Facebook Account



What Is Deactivate Facebook Account, I returned home from a lovely afternoon stroll with Ryland to find my Mac asking me to visit to Facebook. Amusing I believed, as I never generally log out. I attempted to visit just to be greeted by 'Account Handicapped'.

 

What Is Deactivate Facebook Account



I clicked through to see why:

Fake accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Obligations. All accounts should follow the following policies:

  • You should supply your genuine given name and last name. Impersonating anybody or anything is forbidden.

  • You are not allowed to develop several accounts that exist entirely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is a violation of Facebook policy to maintain more than one account on the site.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed to represent celebrities, animals, ideas, or inanimate objects are strictly prohibited.

  • Profiles (timelines) produced for the function of spamming or harassing others are strictly restricted.


Individuals on Facebook want to engage with their genuine good friends and the individuals they know in the real world. Considering that fake accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not enabled to remain on the site.

It appears that finally Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about several accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Labels can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or surname (like Bob rather of Robert).

So exactly what occurred? Well, I think it's one of 2 things-- either somebody has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the usage of trademark name. Either way, I deserved a warning first, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to call me through Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Manager, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Up until then, if you have to, you can call me via Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping labels-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll have to upload ID revealing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I do not think a lot of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel