-->

How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2018

How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2018 - You can't. As I comprehend it-- which is constantly fuzzy, provided the method Facebook keeps changing things-- every page should be connected to an individual profile. However, the link isn't really noticeable to other users, unless you add it yourself.

In an online answer, Jade from the Facebook Assistance Group says: "We will never ever launch your name to the general public mentioning that you are connected to the Page. Please know that the Personal Profile need to represent a real individual and can not have the name of a company."

How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2018



However, you can constantly set Facebook's privacy control to limit access to your personal page. Click the down arrow in the top right, choose Settings and after that Privacy. The area on "Who can see my stuff?" offers choices from "Public" to "Buddies" to "Just me". You do not have to erase your personal profile if just you can see it.

In basic, I believe Friends is the finest setting for small and personal businesses, presuming you are active on Facebook. Your friends are most likely to Like your company page, probably to comment, and probably to suggest it to their good friends. Big corporations have other methods to generate a following, however good friends do it without you having to spend for it.

1. Check in to your Facebook account and gain access to your business page.

2. Click "Edit Page" followed by "Manage Permissions" in the drop-down menu.

3. Click "Erase [Page Name] in the "Delete Page" section.

4. Click "Erase" to instantly delete your page. Keep in mind there are no additional confirmation buttons or triggers; when you click "Erase," your page is completely deleted.

Suggestion

Think about unpublishing your page rather of erasing it; when you unpublish a page, Facebook users can not access it, however you can still edit it and republish it at a later date.

Warning

Deleting a page is long-term; all details on the page is completely removed and neither you nor Facebook client assistance can access to the details on the page.

Such articles How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2018 from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel