-->

How Can I Reactivate My Deactivated Facebook Account



How Can I Reactivate My Deactivated Facebook Account, I returned house from a beautiful afternoon stroll with Ryland to discover my Mac asking me to log in to Facebook. Amusing I thought, as I never generally log out. I aimed to log in just to be welcomed by 'Account Disabled'.

 

How Can I Reactivate My Deactivated Facebook Account



I clicked through to see why:

Fake accounts are an offense of our Declaration of Rights and Duties. All accounts must comply with the following policies:

  • You need to offer your real given name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is restricted.

  • You are not allowed to produce numerous accounts that exist entirely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is a violation of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the website.

  • Profiles (timelines) created to represent celebrities, family pets, ideas, or inanimate items are strictly forbidden.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed for the function of spamming or harassing others are strictly prohibited.


People on Facebook desire to interact with their real good friends and the people they know in the real world. Because phony accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to remain on the website.

It seems that finally Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about multiple accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Nicknames can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine very first or surname (like Bob instead of Robert).

So exactly what occurred? Well, I believe it is among 2 things-- either someone has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using trademark name. Either method, I should have a caution first, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to call me by means of Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Media Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been 3 hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Until then, if you have to, you can contact me via Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll need to publish ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not think numerous of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel