-->

Facebook Com Deactivate Account



Facebook Com Deactivate Account, I returned home from a charming afternoon stroll with Ryland to find my Mac asking me to log in to Facebook. Funny I thought, as I never ever usually log out. I attempted to log in just to be welcomed by 'Account Handicapped'.

 

Facebook Com Deactivate Account



I clicked through to see why:

Fake accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Duties. All accounts should abide by the following policies:

  • You must offer your genuine given name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is forbidden.

  • You are not enabled to develop several accounts that exist entirely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is a violation of Facebook policy to maintain more than one account on the site.

  • Profiles (timelines) produced to represent celebs, pets, ideas, or inanimate things are strictly restricted.

  • Profiles (timelines) created for the function of spamming or bugging others are strictly forbidden.


Individuals on Facebook desire to communicate with their real friends and the individuals they know in the real world. Considering that fake accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not permitted to remain on the website.

It seems that finally Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about several accounts and phony profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real very first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).

So exactly what taken place? Well, I believe it is among two things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the usage of brand names. In either case, I was worthy of a caution initially, before they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to call me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Media Manager, this is a major blow. It's been 3 hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Until then, if you require to, you can contact me by means of Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll have to publish ID revealing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I don't believe much of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel