-->

I Deactivated My Facebook Account



I Deactivated My Facebook Account, I returned home from a beautiful afternoon stroll with Ryland to discover my Mac asking me to visit to Facebook. Amusing I thought, as I never generally log out. I aimed to log in only to be welcomed by 'Account Handicapped'.

 

I Deactivated My Facebook Account



I clicked through to see why:

Fake accounts are an infraction of our Statement of Rights and Obligations. All accounts should comply with the following policies:

  • You need to supply your real first name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is forbidden.

  • You are not allowed to develop several accounts that exist entirely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is a violation of Facebook policy to maintain more than one account on the site.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed to represent stars, family pets, concepts, or inanimate objects are strictly forbidden.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed for the purpose of spamming or bugging others are strictly forbidden.


People on Facebook desire to interact with their genuine good friends and individuals they understand in the real life. Because fake accounts can harm the stability of this environment, they are not enabled to stay on the website.

It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about multiple accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).

So exactly what taken place? Well, I believe it is among 2 things-- either somebody has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of trademark name. Either method, I deserved a caution initially, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody has the ability to contact me through Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Media Manager, this is a major blow. It's been 3 hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Until then, if you require to, you can call me by means of Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping labels-- take this as a warning! If your account gets handicapped you'll have to publish ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not think a number of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel