-->

How to Find A Deactivated Facebook Account



How To Find A Deactivated Facebook Account, I returned house from a lovely afternoon walk with Ryland to find my Mac asking me to log in to Facebook. Funny I believed, as I never ever normally log out. I aimed to visit only to be greeted by 'Account Handicapped'.

 

How To Find A Deactivated Facebook Account



I clicked through to see why:

Fake accounts are an infraction of our Statement of Rights and Duties. All accounts must abide by the following policies:

  • You must offer your real given name and last name. Impersonating anybody or anything is restricted.

  • You are not enabled to develop numerous accounts that exist solely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is an infraction of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the site.

  • Profiles (timelines) produced to represent celebrities, family pets, concepts, or inanimate items are strictly restricted.

  • Profiles (timelines) produced for the function of spamming or pestering others are strictly forbidden.


Individuals on Facebook want to connect with their real pals and the people they understand in the real world. Since phony accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to stay on the site.

It seems that finally Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about multiple accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real very first or surname (like Bob rather of Robert).

So what happened? Well, I believe it's one of 2 things-- either somebody has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using trademark name. In any case, I was worthy of a caution first, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody has the ability to contact me by means of Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Media Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours given that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Till then, if you have to, you can call me through Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping labels-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll have to upload ID revealing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I don't believe much of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel