-->

Facebook Deactivated Account



Facebook Deactivated Account, I returned home from a beautiful afternoon stroll with Ryland to find my Mac asking me to visit to Facebook. Funny I thought, as I never usually log out. I aimed to visit only to be welcomed by 'Account Disabled'.

 

Facebook Deactivated Account



I clicked through to see why:

Fake accounts are an infraction of our Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts need to follow the following policies:

  • You must provide your real given name and last name. Impersonating anybody or anything is restricted.

  • You are not allowed to create numerous accounts that exist exclusively for the use of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is an infraction of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the site.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed to represent celebrities, pets, concepts, or inanimate items are strictly forbidden.

  • Profiles (timelines) produced for the function of spamming or bothering others are strictly restricted.


People on Facebook wish to communicate with their genuine friends and individuals they understand in the real life. Because phony accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to remain on the website.

It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Labels can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real very first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).

So what occurred? Well, I believe it's one of two things-- either somebody has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using brand. In any case, I deserved a caution first, before they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody has the ability to contact me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been 3 hours considering that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Until then, if you need to, you can call me through Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping labels-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll have to upload ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not think a number of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel