-->

Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily



Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily, I returned home from a charming afternoon stroll with Ryland to discover my Mac asking me to visit to Facebook. Amusing I thought, as I never ever normally log out. I aimed to log in just to be greeted by 'Account Handicapped'.

 

Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily



I clicked through to see why:

Fake accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Obligations. All accounts need to comply with the following policies:

  • You should offer your real very first name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is prohibited.

  • You are not permitted to create numerous accounts that exist solely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is an infraction of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the website.

  • Profiles (timelines) created to represent celebs, animals, concepts, or inanimate items are strictly forbidden.

  • Profiles (timelines) produced for the purpose of spamming or bothering others are strictly prohibited.


People on Facebook desire to communicate with their real good friends and individuals they understand in the real life. Considering that fake accounts can damage the stability of this environment, they are not enabled to remain on the website.

It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to implement their policy about multiple accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).

So exactly what occurred? Well, I believe it is among two things-- either somebody has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of trademark name. In either case, I should have a caution first, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to call me through Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been 3 hours given that they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Until then, if you require to, you can contact me by means of Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or use comping labels-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll have to upload ID showing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I don't think a number of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel