-->

Deactivate Facebook Account and Reactivate



Deactivate Facebook Account And Reactivate, I returned home from a beautiful afternoon walk with Ryland to discover my Mac asking me to log in to Facebook. Funny I thought, as I never normally log out. I attempted to log in only to be welcomed by 'Account Handicapped'.

 

Deactivate Facebook Account And Reactivate



I clicked through to see why:

Fake accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Obligations. All accounts need to follow the following policies:

  • You need to supply your genuine given name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is forbidden.

  • You are not permitted to develop several accounts that exist solely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is an offense of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the site.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed to represent celebs, animals, concepts, or inanimate objects are strictly forbidden.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed for the function of spamming or bothering others are strictly forbidden.


Individuals on Facebook desire to engage with their real pals and the individuals they understand in the real life. Considering that phony accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to remain on the site.

It seems that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about multiple accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).

So what happened? Well, I think it is among two things-- either somebody has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of brand name names. In any case, I should have a caution first, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to call me by means of Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Until then, if you require to, you can contact me through Twitter or e-mail.

And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll have to submit ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't think much of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel