-->

Deactivate Account Facebook



Deactivate Account Facebook, I returned house from a charming afternoon stroll with Ryland to discover my Mac asking me to visit to Facebook. Funny I believed, as I never normally log out. I tried to log in only to be welcomed by 'Account Handicapped'.

 

Deactivate Account Facebook



I clicked through to see why:

Phony accounts are an offense of our Declaration of Rights and Duties. All accounts need to comply with the following policies:

  • You must provide your real given name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is forbidden.

  • You are not enabled to create multiple accounts that exist entirely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is a violation of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the site.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed to represent celebrities, family pets, concepts, or inanimate things are strictly restricted.

  • Profiles (timelines) created for the purpose of spamming or bugging others are strictly restricted.


Individuals on Facebook desire to engage with their real pals and the individuals they understand in the real life. Since fake accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not enabled to stay on the site.

It appears that finally Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about multiple accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Nicknames can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).

So exactly what taken place? Well, I think it's one of 2 things-- either somebody has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of trademark name. In any case, I should have a caution initially, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to contact me through Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Media Manager, this is a major blow. It's been 3 hours given that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Until then, if you have to, you can contact me via Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll have to upload ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not believe much of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel