-->

How to Deactivate A Facebook Account On Mobile



How To Deactivate A Facebook Account On Mobile, I returned house from a lovely afternoon walk with Ryland to discover my Mac asking me to log in to Facebook. Amusing I believed, as I never typically log out. I aimed to visit only to be welcomed by 'Account Handicapped'.

 

How To Deactivate A Facebook Account On Mobile



I clicked through to see why:

Fake accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Duties. All accounts must follow the following policies:

  • You should provide your real given name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is forbidden.

  • You are not allowed to create several accounts that exist solely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is an infraction of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the website.

  • Profiles (timelines) created to represent stars, pets, concepts, or inanimate items are strictly forbidden.

  • Profiles (timelines) created for the function of spamming or bugging others are strictly restricted.


People on Facebook wish to communicate with their genuine good friends and individuals they know in the real world. Because phony accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not enabled to remain on the site.

It seems that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to implement their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real very first or surname (like Bob rather of Robert).

So exactly what occurred? Well, I believe it is among 2 things-- either somebody has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of brand. Either way, I should have a warning first, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody has the ability to call me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Media Manager, this is a significant blow. It's been 3 hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Up until then, if you have to, you can contact me through Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or use comping labels-- take this as a warning! If your account gets handicapped you'll need to upload ID showing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I do not think many of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel