-->

How Do You Deactivate Facebook Account



How Do You Deactivate Facebook Account, I returned home from a charming afternoon walk with Ryland to find my Mac asking me to visit to Facebook. Amusing I believed, as I never ever generally log out. I aimed to log in only to be welcomed by 'Account Disabled'.

 

How Do You Deactivate Facebook Account



I clicked through to see why:

Phony accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts should abide by the following policies:

  • You must supply your real given name and last name. Impersonating anybody or anything is prohibited.

  • You are not allowed to produce several accounts that exist exclusively for the use of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is an offense of Facebook policy to maintain more than one account on the website.

  • Profiles (timelines) created to represent celebrities, animals, concepts, or inanimate items are strictly restricted.

  • Profiles (timelines) produced for the purpose of spamming or bothering others are strictly prohibited.


People on Facebook want to engage with their real pals and the individuals they know in the real life. Given that fake accounts can harm the stability of this environment, they are not allowed to stay on the site.

It appears that finally Facebook are actially starting to implement their policy about numerous accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Nicknames can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).

So what taken place? Well, I believe it is among 2 things-- either somebody has actually reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of brand. In any case, I deserved a warning first, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to call me through Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Media Manager, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours considering that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Up until then, if you require to, you can contact me by means of Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets handicapped you'll require to upload ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not think a lot of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel