-->

How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Account



How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Account, I returned house from a beautiful afternoon walk with Ryland to find my Mac asking me to log in to Facebook. Funny I thought, as I never usually log out. I attempted to log in only to be welcomed by 'Account Handicapped'.

 

How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Account



I clicked through to see why:

Phony accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts need to follow the following policies:

  • You should provide your genuine very first name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is restricted.

  • You are not permitted to produce several accounts that exist solely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is an infraction of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the website.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed to represent celebrities, animals, concepts, or inanimate things are strictly forbidden.

  • Profiles (timelines) created for the function of spamming or pestering others are strictly prohibited.


People on Facebook want to connect with their genuine pals and individuals they understand in the real life. Given that phony accounts can harm the stability of this environment, they are not allowed to remain on the site.

It appears that finally Facebook are actially starting to impose their policy about numerous accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or surname (like Bob instead of Robert).

So what taken place? Well, I believe it's one of 2 things-- either somebody has actually reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of brand name names. In any case, I deserved a warning initially, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to call me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Media Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been three hours considering that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Until then, if you have to, you can call me by means of Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets handicapped you'll need to submit ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not believe a lot of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel