-->

Facebook Deactivated My Account



Facebook Deactivated My Account, I returned house from a lovely afternoon walk with Ryland to find my Mac asking me to visit to Facebook. Funny I believed, as I never usually log out. I aimed to visit only to be greeted by 'Account Disabled'.

 

Facebook Deactivated My Account



I clicked through to see why:

Phony accounts are an offense of our Declaration of Rights and Obligations. All accounts need to comply with the following policies:

  • You must supply your genuine very first name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.

  • You are not enabled to produce multiple accounts that exist solely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is an infraction of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the website.

  • Profiles (timelines) created to represent stars, pets, concepts, or inanimate items are strictly restricted.

  • Profiles (timelines) created for the purpose of spamming or pestering others are strictly forbidden.


People on Facebook desire to communicate with their real good friends and individuals they understand in the real life. Because fake accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not enabled to stay on the site.

It appears that finally Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about several accounts and phony profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real very first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).

So exactly what happened? Well, I think it is among two things-- either somebody has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using trademark name. In any case, I was worthy of a warning initially, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to call me by means of Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours given that they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Till then, if you need to, you can call me by means of Twitter or e-mail.

And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll require to upload ID showing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I do not think a lot of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel