-->

Deactivated Facebook Account



Deactivated Facebook Account, I returned home from a lovely afternoon stroll with Ryland to discover my Mac asking me to log in to Facebook. Amusing I believed, as I never ever normally log out. I attempted to visit just to be greeted by 'Account Disabled'.

 

Deactivated Facebook Account



I clicked through to see why:

Phony accounts are an offense of our Declaration of Rights and Obligations. All accounts need to abide by the following policies:

  • You must provide your real given name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is restricted.

  • You are not permitted to create multiple accounts that exist solely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is a violation of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the website.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed to represent stars, family pets, ideas, or inanimate things are strictly forbidden.

  • Profiles (timelines) created for the function of spamming or bugging others are strictly restricted.


People on Facebook desire to interact with their real pals and the individuals they understand in the genuine world. Considering that phony accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not enabled to stay on the site.

It seems that finally Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about several accounts and phony profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).

So exactly what occurred? Well, I believe it is among 2 things-- either somebody has actually reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the usage of brand name names. In any case, I was worthy of a warning initially, before they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to contact me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Manager, this is a major blow. It's been three hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Till then, if you need to, you can contact me via Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping labels-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll require to publish ID revealing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I do not believe much of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel