-->

This Account Has Been Deactivated Facebook



This Account Has Been Deactivated Facebook, I returned home from a charming afternoon walk with Ryland to find my Mac asking me to visit to Facebook. Amusing I thought, as I never ever typically log out. I attempted to log in only to be greeted by 'Account Handicapped'.

 

This Account Has Been Deactivated Facebook



I clicked through to see why:

Fake accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts must abide by the following policies:

  • You should offer your real very first name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is prohibited.

  • You are not allowed to develop numerous accounts that exist exclusively for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is a violation of Facebook policy to maintain more than one account on the site.

  • Profiles (timelines) produced to represent celebs, family pets, concepts, or inanimate things are strictly restricted.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed for the purpose of spamming or harassing others are strictly forbidden.


Individuals on Facebook wish to communicate with their real pals and individuals they understand in the genuine world. Since fake accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to stay on the website.

It seems that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or surname (like Bob instead of Robert).

So what happened? Well, I think it is among two things-- either somebody has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using brand name names. Either way, I deserved a caution initially, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to call me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Manager, this is a major blow. It's been 3 hours considering that they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Until then, if you require to, you can contact me by means of Twitter or e-mail.

And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets handicapped you'll need to submit ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not believe a number of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel