-->

If You Deactivate Your Facebook Account Can You Reactivate It



If You Deactivate Your Facebook Account Can You Reactivate It, I returned home from a beautiful afternoon walk with Ryland to find my Mac asking me to log in to Facebook. Amusing I believed, as I never generally log out. I attempted to visit only to be greeted by 'Account Handicapped'.

 

If You Deactivate Your Facebook Account Can You Reactivate It



I clicked through to see why:

Phony accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Duties. All accounts must comply with the following policies:

  • You should offer your real first name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is forbidden.

  • You are not permitted to develop multiple accounts that exist solely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is an offense of Facebook policy to maintain more than one account on the site.

  • Profiles (timelines) produced to represent celebs, pets, concepts, or inanimate things are strictly restricted.

  • Profiles (timelines) created for the purpose of spamming or pestering others are strictly restricted.


People on Facebook want to communicate with their genuine friends and the people they know in the real life. Since fake accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not permitted to stay on the site.

It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about numerous accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine very first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).

So what happened? Well, I think it's one of two things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of brand. In either case, I deserved a caution initially, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to call me through Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been three hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Till then, if you have to, you can call me through Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping labels-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll need to publish ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not believe numerous of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel