-->

How to Deactivate Your Facebook Account



How To Deactivate Your Facebook Account, I returned house from a lovely afternoon walk with Ryland to find my Mac asking me to log in to Facebook. Funny I believed, as I never generally log out. I attempted to log in just to be welcomed by 'Account Disabled'.

 

How To Deactivate Your Facebook Account



I clicked through to see why:

Fake accounts are a violation of our Declaration of Rights and Duties. All accounts must comply with the following policies:

  • You should provide your genuine given name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.

  • You are not allowed to produce several accounts that exist exclusively for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is a violation of Facebook policy to maintain more than one account on the site.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed to represent celebs, pets, ideas, or inanimate objects are strictly prohibited.

  • Profiles (timelines) produced for the purpose of spamming or pestering others are strictly forbidden.


Individuals on Facebook wish to communicate with their genuine buddies and the people they know in the real life. Since phony accounts can damage the stability of this environment, they are not permitted to remain on the site.

It seems that finally Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about several accounts and phony profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Labels can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or surname (like Bob rather of Robert).

So what happened? Well, I think it's one of 2 things-- either somebody has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using brand names. Either way, I should have a caution first, before they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to call me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Manager, this is a significant blow. It's been 3 hours considering that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Up until then, if you need to, you can call me via Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll need to upload ID revealing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I do not believe much of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel