-->

How to Deactivate and Activate Facebook Account



How To Deactivate And Activate Facebook Account, I returned house from a beautiful afternoon stroll with Ryland to find my Mac asking me to visit to Facebook. Funny I believed, as I never generally log out. I tried to visit only to be welcomed by 'Account Handicapped'.

 

How To Deactivate And Activate Facebook Account



I clicked through to see why:

Phony accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Duties. All accounts must comply with the following policies:

  • You need to provide your genuine given name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.

  • You are not enabled to develop several accounts that exist entirely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is a violation of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the website.

  • Profiles (timelines) produced to represent celebrities, family pets, ideas, or inanimate things are strictly forbidden.

  • Profiles (timelines) created for the purpose of spamming or harassing others are strictly forbidden.


People on Facebook desire to engage with their real pals and the people they know in the real world. Considering that phony accounts can damage the stability of this environment, they are not allowed to stay on the site.

It seems that finally Facebook are actially beginning to implement their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or surname (like Bob rather of Robert).

So what taken place? Well, I think it's one of two things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the usage of brand names. Either way, I deserved a warning first, before they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to call me through Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Until then, if you require to, you can call me by means of Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping labels-- take this as a warning! If your account gets handicapped you'll require to upload ID revealing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I do not believe much of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel