-->

Why Do People Deactivate their Facebook Account



Why Do People Deactivate Their Facebook Account, I returned house from a charming afternoon walk with Ryland to discover my Mac asking me to visit to Facebook. Amusing I thought, as I never usually log out. I attempted to log in just to be welcomed by 'Account Disabled'.

 

Why Do People Deactivate Their Facebook Account



I clicked through to see why:

Phony accounts are an infraction of our Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts must comply with the following policies:

  • You need to offer your genuine first name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.

  • You are not permitted to create several accounts that exist entirely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is a violation of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the website.

  • Profiles (timelines) produced to represent celebs, pets, concepts, or inanimate things are strictly forbidden.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed for the purpose of spamming or pestering others are strictly prohibited.


People on Facebook want to communicate with their real friends and individuals they know in the real life. Considering that phony accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not permitted to remain on the site.

It appears that finally Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Nicknames can be used as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).

So exactly what taken place? Well, I think it is among 2 things-- either someone has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using brand. In any case, I deserved a warning first, before they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody has the ability to contact me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Manager, this is a major blow. It's been 3 hours considering that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Up until then, if you need to, you can contact me through Twitter or e-mail.

And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll need to upload ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't believe much of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel