-->

What Happens when You Deactivate Facebook Account



What Happens When You Deactivate Facebook Account, I returned house from a charming afternoon stroll with Ryland to find my Mac asking me to log in to Facebook. Amusing I thought, as I never generally log out. I attempted to log in only to be welcomed by 'Account Handicapped'.

 

What Happens When You Deactivate Facebook Account



I clicked through to see why:

Phony accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts should comply with the following policies:

  • You must provide your real given name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is forbidden.

  • You are not enabled to create several accounts that exist exclusively for the use of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is a violation of Facebook policy to maintain more than one account on the site.

  • Profiles (timelines) created to represent stars, pets, ideas, or inanimate items are strictly forbidden.

  • Profiles (timelines) created for the function of spamming or bugging others are strictly forbidden.


Individuals on Facebook want to communicate with their real friends and the people they know in the real world. Considering that fake accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not enabled to stay on the website.

It appears that finally Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).

So exactly what happened? Well, I think it's one of 2 things-- either somebody has actually reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the usage of trademark name. Either way, I should have a caution initially, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to call me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been 3 hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Up until then, if you have to, you can contact me through Twitter or e-mail.

And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping labels-- take this as a warning! If your account gets handicapped you'll have to submit ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't think many of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel