-->

How to Deactive Your Facebook Account



How To Deactive Your Facebook Account, I returned home from a charming afternoon walk with Ryland to discover my Mac asking me to visit to Facebook. Funny I believed, as I never typically log out. I attempted to log in only to be greeted by 'Account Disabled'.

 

How To Deactive Your Facebook Account



I clicked through to see why:

Phony accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Duties. All accounts should abide by the following policies:

  • You should supply your real given name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is restricted.

  • You are not allowed to develop multiple accounts that exist solely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is an offense of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the website.

  • Profiles (timelines) created to represent celebrities, animals, concepts, or inanimate objects are strictly prohibited.

  • Profiles (timelines) produced for the purpose of spamming or harassing others are strictly restricted.


People on Facebook desire to communicate with their real pals and the people they understand in the real world. Since phony accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not enabled to remain on the website.

It appears that finally Facebook are actially starting to implement their policy about numerous accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Nicknames can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real very first or surname (like Bob instead of Robert).

So exactly what happened? Well, I think it is among 2 things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using brand names. In either case, I was worthy of a caution initially, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to contact me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Media Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been three hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Until then, if you have to, you can contact me via Twitter or e-mail.

And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or use comping labels-- take this as a caution! If your account gets handicapped you'll have to upload ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not believe a number of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel