-->

How to Deactivate Facebook Account forever



How To Deactivate Facebook Account Forever, I returned house from a beautiful afternoon walk with Ryland to find my Mac asking me to visit to Facebook. Funny I believed, as I never ever typically log out. I attempted to log in only to be welcomed by 'Account Disabled'.

 

How To Deactivate Facebook Account Forever



I clicked through to see why:

Fake accounts are an infraction of our Declaration of Rights and Duties. All accounts must comply with the following policies:

  • You should offer your real given name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.

  • You are not enabled to create numerous accounts that exist exclusively for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is an infraction of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the website.

  • Profiles (timelines) created to represent celebs, animals, ideas, or inanimate items are strictly forbidden.

  • Profiles (timelines) created for the function of spamming or pestering others are strictly prohibited.


People on Facebook wish to interact with their genuine friends and the people they understand in the genuine world. Because fake accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to remain on the site.

It seems that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about several accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).

So exactly what happened? Well, I think it's one of 2 things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of brand name names. Either way, I deserved a warning initially, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to call me via Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been three hours considering that they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Up until then, if you require to, you can contact me via Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets handicapped you'll require to publish ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't think a number of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel