-->

How to Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily



How To Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily, I returned home from a charming afternoon stroll with Ryland to discover my Mac asking me to log in to Facebook. Amusing I thought, as I never generally log out. I attempted to visit only to be welcomed by 'Account Disabled'.

 

How To Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily



I clicked through to see why:

Fake accounts are an offense of our Declaration of Rights and Duties. All accounts need to comply with the following policies:

  • You need to provide your real first name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is forbidden.

  • You are not permitted to develop several accounts that exist entirely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is an offense of Facebook policy to maintain more than one account on the site.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed to represent celebrities, pets, ideas, or inanimate items are strictly restricted.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed for the purpose of spamming or harassing others are strictly prohibited.


People on Facebook wish to interact with their real good friends and individuals they understand in the real life. Considering that phony accounts can harm the stability of this environment, they are not permitted to stay on the website.

It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to implement their policy about several accounts and phony profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine very first or surname (like Bob instead of Robert).

So what taken place? Well, I think it's one of two things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of trademark name. In either case, I should have a warning initially, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to contact me via Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Media Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been 3 hours given that they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Till then, if you have to, you can contact me via Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll require to upload ID showing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I don't think many of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel