-->

Deactivate Facebook Account



Deactivate Facebook Account, I returned house from a beautiful afternoon walk with Ryland to discover my Mac asking me to log in to Facebook. Amusing I thought, as I never ever normally log out. I tried to log in only to be greeted by 'Account Disabled'.

 

Deactivate Facebook Account



I clicked through to see why:

Fake accounts are an infraction of our Declaration of Rights and Duties. All accounts need to abide by the following policies:

  • You need to provide your real very first name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.

  • You are not enabled to develop numerous accounts that exist solely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is an infraction of Facebook policy to maintain more than one account on the site.

  • Profiles (timelines) created to represent celebs, pets, concepts, or inanimate objects are strictly forbidden.

  • Profiles (timelines) created for the purpose of spamming or bothering others are strictly prohibited.


Individuals on Facebook desire to interact with their genuine friends and the people they know in the real world. Considering that fake accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not permitted to stay on the website.

It appears that lastly Facebook are actially starting to enforce their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).

So what occurred? Well, I believe it is among 2 things-- either somebody has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of trademark name. In any case, I should have a warning initially, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody has the ability to call me through Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Media Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours given that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Up until then, if you have to, you can call me by means of Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or use comping labels-- take this as a caution! If your account gets handicapped you'll require to submit ID showing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I do not think much of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel