-->

How to Get Deactivate Facebook Account



How To Get Deactivate Facebook Account, I returned house from a charming afternoon stroll with Ryland to find my Mac asking me to visit to Facebook. Funny I thought, as I never ever normally log out. I attempted to log in only to be welcomed by 'Account Handicapped'.

 

How To Get Deactivate Facebook Account



I clicked through to see why:

Fake accounts are an infraction of our Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts should follow the following policies:

  • You must provide your genuine very first name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is restricted.

  • You are not allowed to produce numerous accounts that exist exclusively for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is an offense of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the site.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed to represent stars, family pets, concepts, or inanimate things are strictly prohibited.

  • Profiles (timelines) produced for the purpose of spamming or bugging others are strictly prohibited.


People on Facebook wish to connect with their real good friends and the people they know in the real life. Considering that fake accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to remain on the site.

It seems that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about multiple accounts and phony profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).

So exactly what taken place? Well, I believe it is among 2 things-- either somebody has actually reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using trademark name. In either case, I was worthy of a warning initially, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to contact me through Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Manager, this is a major blow. It's been 3 hours considering that they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Till then, if you need to, you can call me by means of Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll require to publish ID showing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I do not think a lot of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel