-->

How to Deactivate A Facebook Account Permanently



How To Deactivate A Facebook Account Permanently, I returned home from a lovely afternoon walk with Ryland to discover my Mac asking me to visit to Facebook. Amusing I believed, as I never ever normally log out. I attempted to log in only to be greeted by 'Account Disabled'.

 

How To Deactivate A Facebook Account Permanently



I clicked through to see why:

Phony accounts are a violation of our Declaration of Rights and Duties. All accounts should comply with the following policies:

  • You should offer your real very first name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.

  • You are not enabled to create multiple accounts that exist solely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is a violation of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the website.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed to represent stars, animals, concepts, or inanimate objects are strictly forbidden.

  • Profiles (timelines) created for the function of spamming or harassing others are strictly restricted.


People on Facebook wish to connect with their genuine buddies and the individuals they know in the real life. Given that phony accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to stay on the site.

It appears that finally Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real very first or surname (like Bob rather of Robert).

So exactly what taken place? Well, I believe it is among two things-- either somebody has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using brand. In either case, I was worthy of a caution first, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to contact me by means of Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Manager, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Till then, if you need to, you can contact me by means of Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping labels-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll have to submit ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not think a lot of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel