-->

Deactivate My Facebook Account



Deactivate My Facebook Account, I returned home from a charming afternoon walk with Ryland to find my Mac asking me to visit to Facebook. Funny I believed, as I never ever typically log out. I attempted to log in just to be welcomed by 'Account Disabled'.

 

Deactivate My Facebook Account



I clicked through to see why:

Fake accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Duties. All accounts should comply with the following policies:

  • You need to offer your genuine first name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is restricted.

  • You are not enabled to develop several accounts that exist solely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is an offense of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the website.

  • Profiles (timelines) developed to represent stars, family pets, ideas, or inanimate items are strictly restricted.

  • Profiles (timelines) created for the function of spamming or harassing others are strictly restricted.


People on Facebook desire to communicate with their genuine pals and individuals they know in the real life. Given that phony accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to remain on the website.

It seems that lastly Facebook are actially starting to enforce their policy about multiple accounts and phony profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be used as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).

So what occurred? Well, I think it is among two things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of brand names. In either case, I was worthy of a warning first, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to contact me through Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been 3 hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Until then, if you need to, you can contact me via Twitter or e-mail.

And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll have to submit ID showing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I don't believe much of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel