-->

Deactivate Account Facebook Permanently



Deactivate Account Facebook Permanently, I returned house from a lovely afternoon walk with Ryland to find my Mac asking me to visit to Facebook. Amusing I believed, as I never ever usually log out. I tried to visit just to be welcomed by 'Account Disabled'.

 

Deactivate Account Facebook Permanently



I clicked through to see why:

Fake accounts are an offense of our Declaration of Rights and Duties. All accounts need to follow the following policies:

  • You need to provide your genuine first name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is prohibited.

  • You are not allowed to develop several accounts that exist solely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.

  • It is an infraction of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the site.

  • Profiles (timelines) created to represent celebs, pets, concepts, or inanimate objects are strictly restricted.

  • Profiles (timelines) produced for the purpose of spamming or pestering others are strictly prohibited.


Individuals on Facebook wish to interact with their genuine buddies and individuals they understand in the real world. Considering that phony accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not enabled to stay on the site.

It seems that lastly Facebook are actially starting to impose their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Labels can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine very first or surname (like Bob instead of Robert).

So what occurred? Well, I believe it is among two things-- either someone has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of brand. In either case, I was worthy of a caution initially, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to contact me by means of Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Media Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been three hours considering that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Up until then, if you have to, you can call me via Twitter or email.

And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping labels-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll have to upload ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't believe a lot of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel